Friday, December 5, 2008

So sad!

I just talked to my sister and a friend of mine from junior high was arrested this week for burglary. He was also charged with an ex felon having a firearm. I know that he has been addicted to drugs for a long time. I have had a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that such a great friend can make decisions that will lead him down this path he is on, and can't seem to get off of. Drug are stupid, aren't they!?! I am so sad for him, and for his family. When I think about people from junior high I imagine them similar to they way they are now....only perhaps married with kids. I have heard a few friends from high school died in different accidents. One friend is a writer for Desperate Housewives. That is how I imagine my friends, successful! Any of your friends have great success or great failure?

1 comments:

heatherkirstina said...

a girl i went to high school with was arrested for killing a pregnant woman, cutting out her baby and trying to pass it off as her own.
people are just sick. and it's even more sick that you can't tell how sick they are when you're around them.
sad stuff.