Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bows everywhere!

There are so many reasons I love Neil....here is another one. I give him ideas that pop into my head and he somehow makes them. I have been wanting a place to store Addie's bows, they seem to be everywhere. I thought of this idea....



so basically Neil made a picture frame that is 2X4 feet and then attached chicken wire to it. The bows clip right on and they don't snag. I love it! Want one? Let me know and I will ask him how much they cost to make!

5 comments:

Linz said...

That is awesome! Functional art!! So great!

Valerie said...

Wow what a cute idea! I love it and it's so so cute. Now if only I had a girl ha ha ha (someday ;)

MB said...

That is really awesome.. I like that idea... mind if I swipe it?? Brooke has a bazillion bows and I have no clue where to put them but crammed in her bunny basket. Hard to find matches.

GOOD JOB NEIL

Megan said...

This is such a cute idea! Can I possibly swipe it too?

Marleen said...

What a great idea that makes for such a pretty wall hanging. Great job.