Monday, February 16, 2009

30 years and 2 days ago....

in a galaxy far far away (well it was the 70's) I looked like this....



and was enjoying my 3rd birthday. Yep, do the math, and you will realize that on Saturday I turned.....25! Right?! I had a great birthday this year. Brooke and her friend Sammy each bought me a gift from the dollar store. It was very thoughtful of them. Neil and I went shopping for new clothes for me, but found stuff for him and Addie. We had papa murphys heart shaped pizza. My parents left after spoiling me for a week. Neil let me read for a very long time and I was able to finish a good book I was reading. Overall a great day!

*Don't you love pictures from the 70's. I love the wallpaper, that it matches the kitchen chairs. I love everyone is in their cords. In the picture is my brother, sister, some of the Waite kids and a friend Justin Petes. Look at Aaron's adorable dimple....goes well with his red pants!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Happy Birthday!! See you in a few minutes!

Carolyn said...

Hey well, happy birthday! Aaron is so adorable but so are you!

Don't you wonder what our kids are going to be saying about their pictures in thirty years?