Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bad hair day?



Everyday I do something cute with Addison's hair. If not it hangs in her eyes and makes me nuts. With Brooke I could get her to brush it out of her eyes, but Addie doesn't seem to care. Some days she will leave it in for a long time. Some days she pulls out her "pretties" while we are in the car. She is nice enough to hold onto the rubber bands and bow and give them to me when we arrive at our destination. She also sits still and lets me put it back in. This is how she usually ends up looking. Having a bad hair day. I wish I could have bad hair days like this and still look so darn cute. (This is her little friend. We had them over for Thanksgiving and had a great time. They have moved away and we miss them terribly!)

5 comments:

Linz said...

HAHAHA! She is so cute!

Shelly said...

We miss you too1 I was thinking of calling you. I will this week.

Valerie said...

She is cute, I love her blonde hair and brown eyes!I want a little girls hair to do :( Maybe someday :)

mckellebmassmemo said...

HOLY COW she is looking so big! She is going to break some hearts when she gets older.

amber said...

I know what you mean about the hair! I sadly realized that Bella's hair only looks good for the first 5 minutes of the day and then she rips it apart. But I sure do have a lot of cute bows, headbands, hats etc. Maybe one day she'll wear them!