Friday, February 27, 2009

So long, farewell....

Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey goodbye.
Hit the road jack and don't you come back, no more no more no more no more!
Got any other good bye songs?
As of this morning the scale says I am down 10 lbs. That is 10 lbs. I hope to never see again. 10 lbs that I worked hard to say goodbye to. Lets hope the next 10 come a lot quicker, and with less sweating involved! As a tribute to those 10 lbs. I have one more song for you....

Now it's time to say goodbye to those lost 10 lbs.

T-E-N-L-B-S

L-O-S-T-YES!


(for those not in the know, that was the mickey mouse club song)

5 comments:

Linz said...

WOOOOO HOOOOO!! Good work Shelley!! If that doesn't get you to accept sweat, I don't know what will... =D

Congrats hon!! You're awesome!

Valerie said...

SHELL BELLS that is awesome! I know how hard you have been working. Wow 10 lbs is such a big accomplishment. See you Monday for our run :) Keep it up! (Can you tell I am excited for you ha ha ha)Also I have been singing the na na na na, na na na, hey hey hey goodbye song in my head now. thanks a lot

Megan said...

Yeah to you!! That is so exciting. Keep up the good work! Oh, thanks for letting me know that last song...I had no idea! Good thinking though! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats-Shell! I am so happy for you! Thnose 10 pounds are such a milestone. :) Whoohoo! N

Glenda said...

Way to go! I'm impressed!