Thursday, February 19, 2009

A new recruit!




Here is my new running partner. I asked Brooke yesterday if she wanted to go running with me in the morning. Surprisingly she said yes. So this morning I woke her up early and we ran a mile. We took it easy this morning, I didn't want to make it hard on her the first time and make her not want to go again. I think fromnow on I will go Mondays with my friends, Tuesdays Pilates, Wednesdays elliptical or run, Thursdays run with Brooke and Fridays Pilates. Anyone want to join? This picture was taken by Camden right when we got back. It was a little cold, so I am surprised we don't have much redder faces. On another note....do you think she looks like me? Look at the eyebrows, the chin and the nose.

6 comments:

Linz said...

Yea Brooke! I think that is a great schedule! ANd yes, she totally looks like you!

Valerie said...

I was just thinking how much she did look like you right before I read that. And how fun to have your cute daughter to go running with. You are doing awesome Shel! I love our runs on Mondays, it's so fun to be out there with all my friends :)

Shelly said...

Good job Brooke! Yeah, she's your daughter! You guys look cute!

Darleen said...

She looks so much like you! That sounds like a fun workout schedule...and a little bonding with your daughter. I used to go running with my Dad around the same age as Brooke. I look back with fond memories.

mckellebmassmemo said...

What a cute picture! Chelsea wishes she could join your running club. Maybe in another 18 months or so.

Dolly said...

Hello-I'm a fellow athlete from Cedar. My daughter goes walking with me every morning too:D Great post!