Monday, March 17, 2008

Easton...loves his new room

So we have painted all three kids rooms downstairs. I will post a picture as soon as they are decorated! Unfortunately when we painted Easton's room we needed a tad bit more paint. So I took the lid to the store just like they told me to do so they could match it. We get it home and Neil paints the last two walls their second coat. As it starts to dry I tell Neil it doesn't match. He thinks maybe it is just cause it is wet. No go. So we have to paint the entire room again! We told Easton the sad new and all day yesterday we heard Easton say,"the blues are fine, I like both blues!" He wants terribly to be downstairs with the other kids...but unfortunately the blues are not fine!

7 comments:

Linz said...

Boo! I can't believe they didn't match!!! I think you could probably swing free paint if you throw a big enough fit... I say go for it! That is a big mistake for them to make! Good luck! I can't wait to see pictures!

MB said...

I agree with Linz. I would definitely try to get your money back on paint. That stinks. Can't wait to see!!

Sleepless In St. George said...

Update on the paint...we went in yesterday and I explained what happened and they guy said, "what do you need to fix it? A quart, gallon?" I told him a gallon and he went and made what we needed, and then gave it to us free...he also then gave me the gallon for the bathroom for free for all our trouble! Gotta love Sherwin Williams!

Linz said...

Yipee! I sort of thought they would just do it! Happy painting!

Valynn said...

Hey Shelley! It's good to hear from people that we know and have lost touch with. I love reading people's blogs and catching up on everyone lives... I even know a couple of your bloggin' friends. It's sure a small world. Your family looks well and your kids are adorable! Take care.

Valynn Holland

Darleen said...

Can't wait to see the final project. I feel bad for Neil--I hate painting!

Marleen said...

I hope the decorating will be done soon. I can't wait to see what it will look like. Poor boy he just wants to feel included. I love how he doesn't care about the shades of blue.