Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And the winner is.....

Ok...so I am the winner, in my own contest. I guess that means I get to treat myself to lunch:) Or perhaps I need to take Shelly out because she let me play games with her blog! Anyway...her blog is.....no way am I telling. I did all the work...I get to reap all the rewards! Thanks for playing. It was some much fun I need to think of another contest! By the way...Neil and I are both down in weight. Saturday the scale said 7 lbs for me, today it says 5. I guess I will stick with 7...it is a much better number. Neil is also down 5. I better get to work and start sweating some more!

2 comments:

MB North said...

I dont understand this contest thing.. VERY VERY LOST

And by the way.. where did you go yesterday? You left me hanging in AOL. You started to tell me about this celebrity thing and zoomed off.. COME BACK.. I been waiting till you get back online.. haven't gone to bed .. since I am hanging in suspense. Come save me from insanity!! LOL XOX

EarlGirl said...

Hey, it was great to see you on my blog! Thanks for finding me. I was thinking about you the other day, and I'm sorry, but you know what I call you in my mind? hoot.