Tuesday, January 22, 2008

where have i been

ok so i know I haven't blogged for a few days...here is why...

Friday 8am-Brooke gets braces
10:30-pick up kids from sitter
11-get addison from Neil at work
12-get lunch and take kids to park
1:15-Camden from school
1:30-eye doctor for Brooke (Neil Meets us there and locks keys in car)
drive to Neils work to get other set of keys, then drive back to eye doctor to get car
Kids have friends over for sleepover
go to movies for girls night out
Saturday-grocery shopping and clean house/laundry
clean out car and vac. inside
Sunday-church and choir practice
Monday-cleaned entire upstairs....every room to spotless (except computer desk) Cleaned all 3 bathrooms to spotless
go to lunch and errands
try to go to the movies, but go to wrong theatre, pick up movies instead
Tuesday-9 am drop off kids at friends, get my hair chopped off (inch below shoulder)
11-pick up kids, get fed, and ready for school
now before the rest of my hectic day I have a few minutes when I should be eating my apple and yogurt (ugghhh again) I am sitting down to check the blogs. I have wanted to add pictures of all this..but don't have the time...maybe instead of sleeping tonight...oh wait I didn't get to exercise this morning...so instead of sleeping tonight I better exercise. And I consider these slow days!

3 comments:

mckellebmassmemo said...

Whose hair did you chop off????? Your days sound like mine used to, but I don't have anyone to watch my kids and the girls aren't in the million activities yet. But I keep finding excuses not to unpack boxes. Isn't there someone I can pay to come unpack boxes and put everything somewhere? Plus we haven't been able to locate a box of clothes for chelsea yet. Who needs clean underware anyway right?

Linz said...

I can't wait to see your hair! I'll bet it looks great!

Really, though - you need more to do.

MB North said...

ROFL Shell. Your days sound like mine. And I really shouldn't be on line to blog at all. But it is my venting place since dad died. Its been so therapeutic for me just to vent and tell whatever is on my mind on my blog. Luckily your blog is the only one I check. And I love reading yours. So keep up the good work HAHAHA
LOVE YOU