Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Saucy Parmesan Chicken

Made this super easy chicken recipe tonight! It was a hit with everyone!

Prep: 10 minutes

4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (or 1 per person)
1/4 cup light Italian dressing
1/4 cup parmesan cheese

Place chicken and salad dressing in zip lock baggie. Marinade for at least 30 minutes. Arrange chicken on foil covered baking sheet. Sprinkle both sides with parmesan cheese. Bake chicken 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Serve with buttered egg noodles.

Super Easy, super fast, good for you and good to eat. What more can you want?!

3 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Yum! That sounds fantastic. I can't wait to try it!

Linz said...

Thank you!!! I'll try it tonight!

MB North said...

YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

I am doing the one you told me about today! Then I will try this too!!!