Monday, January 28, 2008

We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet

We were sad to hear of the passing of our beloved prophet, President Hinckley. Yet we rejoice that he was reunited with his wife Marjorie. President Hinkcley did so much for the church, increasing world wide knowledge of the church, building temples throughout the world and teaching love and acceptance of all. We will miss his sense of humor and his sweet spirit. I love the song which he wrote the words I know that my Redeemer Lives. Here is video of President Hinckley bearing his testimony. We too feel the same as he does.

3 comments:

Linz said...

I will surely miss him. I am happy for him, though! He is probably hugging his eternal sweetheart and is as happy as can be!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MB North said...

I so agree with your comments Shell and the previous friend. He is with his wife and I am so happy for him. I kinda want to think my dad was there last night welcoming him home. What a comforting feeling!

sorry the Mary Ann post was me but I was logged in as my mom for her gmail?? WEIRD!